Comments

  1. i want to find this somewhere and frame it. This just made my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I love my son he is so special in our lifes.. a miracle.. and proud to be his mother xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its as if you can read my heart daily.....thank you for your insperation as my sons and I try to cope with the death of my husband and their Dad. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of my sons are my little boys and i'm proud of both of them and i love them unconditionally, and i love them so very much, nothing can take the place of them, i thank god for the both of them and i'am proud of being their mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. earnestine fitzpatrickDecember 23, 2011 at 11:18 PM

    the last comment was from earnestine fitzpatrick, sorry hit the wrong button, about both of my sons etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment