Comments

  1. that is so very true, right on the bullseye, nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. Never date a cheater unless yer a playa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you do, or do you have, one thats for KARMA, but not include the person that cheated with them. Maybe the person was not cheating just the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also learned first hand that cheaters assume that their partners also cheat....and drive themselves crazy trying to prove it..I could not figure out WHY he was always accusing me, until one day the epiphany struxk, and I said "Sounds like a guilty Conscience there..." I did not pursue proof, I just divorced him and made a better life for my son and I...as soon as I left him, people lined up to tell me he cheated early and often. I have always wondered why they waited until the marriage was over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment